The Brazil international has been out of the side since 23 August, placed on a mutual leave of absence following domestic abuse allegation made by his former girlfriend Gabriela Cavallin.
Antony has strongly denied all accusations – including those made by two further women.
The 23-year-old returned to England this week and attended a voluntary interview with Greater Manchester Police, also returning to first-team training at Carrington. United confirmed in a statement Antony ‘is available’ for selection but was not included in the squad that fell to a 1-0 defeat to Crystal Palace on Saturday.
Having trained over the weekend, The Sun report the winger could make his return to the side for the visit of the Turkish giants.
United lost their Champions League group opener away to Bayern Munich last week in a 4-3 defeat to the German champions at the Allianz Arena. Domestically, they have lost four of seven games this season, their worst ever start to a Premier League campaign.
In a statement released on Friday, United confirmed Antony has returned to training and his available for selection.
‘As Antony’s employer, Manchester United has decided that he will resume training at Carrington, and be available for selection, while police inquiries proceed,’ the club statement read.
‘This will be kept under review pending further developments in the case.’
United boss Erik ten Hag signed Antony from former club Ajax for £85million last year, told reporters says the 23-year-will focus on his football having returned to Manchester.
‘We make the statement so I refer to the statement, everything has been made clear in the statement,’ ten Hag said.
‘No, I don’t think it’s a distraction [on the rest of the squad]. We will focus on the games. He will do as well.’
Antony started all four of United’s Premier League games prior to his leave of absence. In his debut season at Old Trafford, the Brazilian scored eight times in 44 appearances.
For more stories like this, check our sport page.