Roles Offered: Software Engineer(Network/Embedded/Application Development)
Round 1: Online Assessment: It was conducted on Hackerrank and the duration of the test was 1.5 hours.
- There were some medium-level aptitude questions.
- And some medium-level Computer fundamentals-based questions.
- There were 2 coding questions:
- To calculate a number of patterns in a given string.
- Application of Knapsack problem
Round 2:Technical Interview I: After a month I received a mail that I had cleared the first round. Only 2 students were selected from our college. It was conducted on Webex.
- What is Function overloading? Write a program.
- What is Operation overloading? Write a program.
- Write a program to calculate XOR.
- Write any sorting algorithm in C.
- What is Page’s fault?
- Difference between IP address and MAC address.
After an hour I got to know I was selected for the next round and the interview was conducted immediately.
Round 3:Technical Interview II (Managerial Round):
- Explain your project
- He gave me a code snippet and asked me to trace it.
- Difference between TCP and UDP. Does Webex use TCP or UDP?
- How do you stop a process in OS using hardware?
- Explain how the web works to a layman.
After an hour I got to know I was selected for the next round.
Round 4; HR Round:
- Tell me about yourself
- What do you know about Cisco?
- Why do you wanna join Cisco?
- Do you have any questions?
Tips: Be calm and composed, accept your rejections, and consider them as steps to uplift yourselves
Thanks for Reading this, ALL the BEST 🙂