Recently I cleared Mjunction through the on-campus drive. After resume shortlisting, we got an exam link for the first round of assessments.
(Aptitude + Technical): This was an online round for 60 min. The difficulty level was Easy-Moderate.
- Quants: 20 questions
- Verbal ability: 15 questions.
- Computer fundamentals & DSA: 15 questions.
(Technical interview): First, the interview asks me to introduce myself. And then he asked about my preferred language. My preferred language is C++ so I told him C++ then he started asking questions.
- Why C++ is your preferred language.
- What is OOPs and what are its advantages over POP?
- Name a few algorithms that are used for the optimization of a problem. I named five algorithms. Then I was asked to write the code for Kaden’s algorithm as I did mention it.
- About my project. And was asked to write a few CSS codes that I used in my project.
- What is normalization? Then the interviewer gave me a scheme and asked me whether it was in the normalized form if not then how I will normalize it.
- Difference between compiler and interpreter.
- Any Questions from your side?
- Introduce yourself.
- Give an example where you came up with an innovative solution to a problem. (This was asked as I mentioned it to be one of my skills).
- Coding journey.
- What do you know about Mjuction.